Thursday, April 29, 2010

Home and Family Friday

Welcome to my 3rd linky party. It's been so much fun seeing all the family, organization, and craft projects.

I was thinking about the highlights of my week and unfortunately (for my waistline) my highlights are mostly about food. Hmmmm. I think I'm seeing a trend.

Hey, those are healthy!

Well, I did manage to start organizing my garage.

Next week there will be more sewing projects, more gardening, and more organizing. I guess that means less time spent baking.

On to the party...


  1. thanks for stopping by today!
    fun being the first to link up!
    happy friday!

  2. Thanks for visiting me. I'm linking up and a happy new follower!

  3. Hi There,
    I recently added a Link Party Directory to my blog site, Tools Are For Women Too!, listing just over 100 link parties. I made sure that your party was included. Here is the link Please take a look at it when you have time and link back to me somehow ,if possible. I also do a link party called Modern Craftswoman Monday. Thank you. Rory

  4. Hi Becca
    I have really enjoyed my visit to your great blog today. Your house is beautiful. I loved hearing about how your sister and sister in law found it for you. Your kitchen looks lovely as it is but if you do re-paint the doors I think the cream/taupe look would be amazing. Your garage looks all neat and organized. That's what I need to be doing very soon!
    Best Wishes from England.



©2012 Home Is Where My Story Begins Blog design by Lady Jane Designs

Return To The Top